Sunday, July 15, 2012

Video Check-in

I am so extremely annoyed with my camera. So my phone cam is crappy, my computer cam cuts in and out on me, but later I think I'll try using my digital camera. I feel like that may work pretty well. Never tried it before. Just need to play with it a bit, I guess.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday! Did you get your run in? I did! It's so nasty outside here! It was pouring this morning and I just didn't want to move, but I did that yesterday so I made sure to get my workout clothes on and be ready for when the rain stopped or at least calmed down. Now, I'm just waiting for the gym to open at noon so I can get that done and be ready to take on the rest of my day. 

Today will be a cleaning day for me. I think I'm going to go through all my books and donate them. I have way to many in crates. Love the fact that we're moving in two months....or as my new countdown app says, 77 days! ;) It's nice going through all of our stuff and just getting rid of the useless things. There is so much that has just built up in our closets that I haven't seen since we moved here two years ago. Guess we don't need it! 

Tootles for now! XOXO

So, had to post this little clip...this little kitty was following me on my jog. He was the cutest ever! Just kept running up to me and meowing. Adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment