Thursday, December 27, 2012

Always Smile

Did you get your workout in this morning? I had the most difficult time getting out of bed today. Not only was I beyond freezing, with the covers over my head, and breathing that lovely morning breath into my hands, but I had a headache continuing on from last night. However, I couldn't let that stop me. Once I downed a bottle of water and finished my cardio, my headache was gone. No regrets here! Just knew I had to get it done. My bridesmaid dress is on it's way and I know that once that is here, I will have to really kick butt...but why wait til then to step it up a bit? And in just a few days, I get to do my first Tone It Up Valentine's Day Challenge! Are you signed up?
So, I still to this day cannot understand how I have been blessed to have gotten to know such amazing women from all across the country. Whether it's a letter, card, email, text, phone call, Skype, Twitter, or Facebook, or now just a trip down the road, I know I have a Tone It Up sister right there.
Today, I received a beautiful letter from such a beautiful friend. In the envelope, she attached multiple quotes for me to hang through out my apartment. My absolute favorite was one that she made herself....including the TIU colors. Of course I noticed.
It's an absolute coincidence, because I just got done talking about decorating our bathroom yesterday as a spa theme, and I wanted to put a motivational quote into a frame and have it near the mirror. How perfect that Samantha sent these just at the right moment. I was beginning to struggle a bit this week, trying to stay positive, but having a difficult time with it. These arrived at the right moment to lift my spirits back up. Chris said, "Are you going to hang those all over our bathroom mirror?" Nope. Just all over our apartment. Thank you so much, Samantha! You have an amazing soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment