Saturday, December 1, 2012

Keep The Goals Coming

Happy weekend! Just wanted to share some updates. While the past two weeks have really been tough emotionally for me, I had decided to put all of my energy into my workouts. It has been rough not having set daily routines. Not many booty calls, mostly pm workouts instead. Luckily, by the time the evening rolls around, I am super motivated and have all the energy in the world to workout, so I've been hitting the weights pretty hard. However, weights are not enough. 

I had mentioned before in one of my previous posts that I am having a hard time getting into running again. I finally picked it up as part of my daily routine before I moved out here to Colorado. Now, I am basically starting over due to the altitude adjustment. Katrina had mentioned to me about the #CouchTo5K plan that she likes to use. A lot of you mentioned that you have done it in the past and then there are some that are starting it with me. Today I'll be planning my workouts for Sunday-Saturday this coming week. Planning tough. Going to start the #CouchTo5K Monday...back at it with my booty calls this week as well as pm workouts.

Chris and I have posted a chart at our desk of our weekly results: weight, measurements. Right now, it's through the last Monday of the month which happens to be the last day of 2012. Why wait til 2013 to start working on goals? Why not start now? Always give yourself a new goal to set! It's what keeps you going and gets you to where you want to be. 

-This month, I will get back into running. Goals for next year are to complete two half marathons. I have found one in the spring I am considering and I would like to participate in the Rock n Roll half next October.

-I have two weddings next year I'm in that I want to look my best for: my sisters and my best friends. In January I pick up my dress for my sisters wedding (May), and I would like to be that size 4 that I ordered.

-My last #7DSD over a month ago was a success! I am doing another 12/15-12/21. Anyone want in on it with me? Figured the week before Christmas. Why wait til after?

Those are just a few that I have set. Of course, I've got tons running through my head. What are some of yours?
XOXO

If you haven't already, check out the Tone It Up December calendar that was just posted today! 
Thanks, K&K :)

2 comments: