Monday, July 30, 2012

5DSD RESULTS

Still in complete shock looking at these results. Five days? Are you serious? I am so happy and completely proud of myself and all of you that did the 5DSD as well. Way to go, ladies!
It was so much easier to than I imagined. Stayed full the whole time. I made sure I had a variety of fruits, veggies, snacks, etc. This way I wasn't getting bored with the same thing. I also made sure to drink lots of water in between. I can't believe I've been able to cut out salt. My BIGGEST weakness!!! I used to pour it on everything. Now, I just don't fill the salt container...easier that way, right? ;)
Back to the TIU plan, until August 10. Then Ill start the 7DSD and the 5DSD back to back before our California trip :))) Still need to figure out which one goes first, but know its okay to do both together like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment