Wednesday, October 31, 2012

TIU COLORADO MEET UP

Click here for the event info. http://www.facebook.com/events/133267086821868/
Hey, lovely ladies! It's that time for our second #tiuColorado meetup, and for some of you, your first! Our last one was back in September when we met at Snooze for breakfast. Was so nice getting to know some of these girls, and now my friends. This time around, we're doing ladies night. Dinner, drinks, dancing. Really, really looking forward to seeing everyone again and to meeting some new faces!

Haven't posted in my blog since before my California trip, so this event just got me really excited to do so. This week, I'm also doing the #7DSD and I've been taking pictures, so I'll update all about it at the end of this weekend along with my results.

Hope you all have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN and a safe one if you're taking your little ones trick or treating or if you're going out on the town. XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment