Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 1- 5DSD

Day 1 of the 5 day slim down = SUCCESS :)

I didnt get hungry through the day, and actually felt pretty much full most of the time. Almost felt like I was eating to much til I looked at my progress chart and realized I was right on track. It also helped drinking water between meals.
I did, however, miss my bikini dinner because I didn't time my meals out correctly and at that point I was going to bed 2 hours later and still needed to finish my workout. For tomorrow, I have timed out all of my meals and wrote them on my chart. Hopefully, this will help.
For my workout, I did the 30 Day Ab Challenge, Day 1, which was tougher than I remember. I think it was the second move, because it had my arms shaking. I also did the TIU Thighs (x2). Sadly, I didn't get cardio in, so kicking it even harder tomorrow.
So, after my workout tonight, I skipped to my one piece, got my stuff ready for Tuesday and am currently laying in bed, drinking my tea.
Hope you all have had a great day! XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment