Sunday, July 22, 2012

Big Monday Ahead


I am ready for the 5DSD tomorrow. Are you? Cannot wait for us all to share our results on Saturday :))) Today I took my measurements, went shopping, and wrote up my progress chart so I will stay on track with my meals and workouts.

Also, I'm RE-starting the 30 Day Ab Challenge tomorrow. I've been keeping up with it and was actually starting to double up to catch up with you guys since I did start later than everyone else, but my sister, Ashley is going to be doing it with me now, so I'm starting over to be on track with her. I can't wait for her to come visit and us to be able to workout together! AHH! There are a few of you that didn't get to jump on with the first group, so I'm pumped I'll have another group of people I can check in with on this challenge. Good luck, ladies! We can do it!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try and join you in the 30 day challenge! I'm starting new tomorrow with eating better and working out at my gym! You are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Molly! Thank you! You are as well! I love all of your pictures! You're so pretty and look amazing! Let me know if you do the challenge. I'm on day 5. :))

    ReplyDelete