Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lazy Weekend, Not Lazy Workouts

Thank you, everyone for checking on me this week. It's been a long one, and little little sleep makes it even longer. BUT, I did manage to get workouts in EVERY DAY....just wasn't able to check-in with you guys much. AND, I did catch up on sleep. Feel like a whole new person!

Just kind of breaking down my video here. Going through a bit mentally recently, I think about my appearance and not feeling as "pretty" as I should. I've been through a lot already and already lost a lot and I'm slowly getting toned and fit, and I notice that. However, when it comes to getting dressed up and actually finding an outfit to wear, I don't feel comfortable anymore. I just feel frumpy.

Don't get me wrong, I've never been so happy about losing to where my clothes are no longer tight and are now lose, and so lose I have to donate them. I'll get past this. Right before our trip, as a treat to myself, I'm going to buy some new clothes and feel amazing in them! I feel more comfortable now naked than I do in some jeans and a tank top. That's a great thing, right?

Went to a bridal shower today. They had the best display and selection of food I had every seen at one before. Everything was healthy and fresh, but looked so sweet and tasty. Name the fruit, they had it. Chicken salad and tuna sandwiches that were on some kind of cranberry bread I had never heard of. It was wonderful. I will have to keep these things in mind for my sisters shower next year. But, other than that, just spending the weekend catching up on some things around the house. Trying to get organized and start getting rid of things. So much to do over the next two months before our move. Cannot wait!

5 DSD MONDAY! Who is doing it with me? Yay! Let's keep each other on track! Measurements are being taken tomorrow, and getting grocery shopping done then as well. I know some of you I've already talked to that plan on doing it as well...Nancy, Lissette, Kathleen, Shawn, Kathy, and possibly Janice, but she's going to be taking on a lot next week, so keep her in your prayers! 

Like I said in my video, follow our TIU sister, Delayna on Twitter and support and encourage her for the next 15 weeks as she'll be training for a bikini competition out in Colorado. So excited to be able to be there by then and cheer her on in November. Maybe we can make a "Delayna Rocks" group, and get some of you Colorado girls to go with me to watch her win and move on to a national competition! :)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Love you, guys!




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just wrote a comment, and obviously dont know what i'm doing so I erase it lol. I was just saying how wonderful you were, I'm Delayna's Sister In-law and I was extatic when I saw all the support and love she has. It gave me chills when I watched your shout out to her. I know it modivates her even more than she already is :) Thank you Holli, your an amazing person!
    Sincerely,
    Felecia Varkalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe!! I just love you girls so so much! I can't wait till you Holli get to meet my Sissy, you will just love her too! I can not tell you enough how thankful, and grateful I am to have you as a friend, you have shown so much support, I don't know how I could ever repay you!! It truly means a lot for anyone to show support! Ever since I moved to Denver with my Husband we lost all of our friends up in Fort Collins, so making true friends like you has been a challenge! You are the type of person that I need in my life all of your love and support is amazing! I can't wait till you move to Denver so we can love and support each other even more!! Anyone would be so lucky to have you as a friend!!

    Also, thank you Sissy for also being such a huge support I can truly say I have the most wonderful women in my life!! I love you both!!
    ~Love Delayna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you guys just made me cry! Felecia, I am looking forward to meeting you as well. You are so sweet. Delayna, you were placed into my life for a reason. You're a blessing and such an amazing person! I cannot wait to spend time together! Ahhh, we're going to have a blast! I am so lucky to have found someone who is so supportive and encouraging. I couldn't ask for anyone better to have walked into my life. So, thank you to YOU! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I have to know, what is in that binder?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete