Friday, November 2, 2012

It's NOVEMBER


It's November, and you know what that means! Your Tone It Up Calendar is here! Save it and love it!


Also, Karena and Katrina have shared some fun and exciting news! Are you ready to look hot over the holidays? Why wait all the way til 2013 to start your goals? Set them and start them NOW! Who is ready to become a Holiday Hottie?!

Check out their blog for more details!
I can't wait to start this Monday with all my TIU sisters! I think I may have talked my boyfriend into doing it with me. Well, I got the "yeah, sure, why not." Now, I am just working on getting my mom and sis to do it as well! Luckily, I have the weekend to do a little convincing. Any of you have anyone doing the challenge along with you? It may only be two weeks, but it'll be more fun and help you to stay motivated. Find a buddy! I swear, it'll help you stick with it even after the two weeks are up and you are into the REAL holiday season of temptation.

I am currently finishing day 5 of the #7DSD. Really looking forward to finishing it and seeing my results as a whole! So far, so great! Tomorrow, I'll be doing as the calendar says and searching for my first half marathon. Laura and Sophie have talked me into doing one, and my best friend, Ashley just got done doing one as well. Aiming for the spring. Enjoy your weekend, everyone! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment