Thursday, December 20, 2012

"I've Had The Time of My Life"

We have been waiting for the day that the recap of our California trip would be posted. IT'S FINALLY HERE! I am so blessed to have been able to take on this experience. It still seems like it was just a dream. This video was so fun to watch, to relive in the moment. I definitely laughed and cried through the whole thing. Thank you K&K and Stephen for giving this to us and letting us be able to share our experience with our friends, family and our fellow TIU sisters! I am so thankful for 2012. Definitely the best year of my life. I have made a change for the better. Physically, emotionally, and so many inspiring women have helped me through. My TIU sisters are more to me now than just a community, they are my friends. It's one big sisterhood....a Tone It Up sorority. It's been a blessing to have met so many beautiful ladies so far from the community and I cannot wait to meet so many more! 


And thanks to Katrina and Karena, I now have three new best friends. Three women I had the experience to share a bond with and which I will cherish forever. I love you, Sophie, Laura and Elle!



2 comments: