Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wonderland

Good morning, Colorado! After lots of perfect, warm weather the past few months, we're finally starting to get to "that time of the year". Woke up this morning to a mini winter wonderland. Took my dog out to play in it, and we have such an amazing view from our complex!
I cannot wait til I can get up in the mountains and start learning to snowboard. It's been so long since I've been and let me tell you, that experience did not go well! But, it'll be a challenge, so I'd love to take it on! No more rolling down the hill face first! Come on out TIU ladies! Let's be snow bunnies!

Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend! Today will be a bundle up, movies, chili, hot chocolate kind of day! :) Stay warm and safe guys, and prepare for an amazing week ahead!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the view. mine might not be AS good but the state is ours to conquer. and next year I hope to be on those mountains with you! So soon :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so so soon! Good thing is, is all building are layered so from almost anywhere, you can see a part of the mountains! You will have a gorgeous view at your new little town that I am so jealous about! ;) Cannot wait to hang out over there all the time. Haha

    ReplyDelete